So many choices for the gifting season. Fill you gift list, guest bath, and the entire house with the scents of the season.
- Mistletoe Kiss is Mimi's traditional seasonal soap and it smells like al thing Christmas
- Cranberry Orange is best described as a citrus berry scent
- Carolina Pine is a hit from the past. It sold out as fast as it was offered.
- Cimply Cinnamon is another piece of the past and there are only 15 available, as of now.
- Christmas Spice is the third repeat among the offerings and the holiday spice is a steady scent favorite
- 'Tis the Season - Clove buds and cinnamon sticks with a light vanilla hint.
- Wine by the Fire - orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace. It's Christmas Eve, in a candle, any time.
- Cranberry Woods - the tartness of cranberries and currants with pleasing herbaceous accords including; natural essential oils, including Fir, Cinnamon, Patchouli, and Orange.